Welcome to February? Around these parts anyhow, it’s difficult to tell which month it is from one day to the next. But the calendar tells me that today is the start of February so I would like to share my posts that attracted the most readers over the past month. And what a January it was, traffic to this website/blog hit an all-time high!
Here’s some of the top reasons why people came. They read:
- 10 best practices for annual reports – My look at 10 best practices recommended by governance experts and accountants
- #WRawesome Online: The Impacts of the WRDSB Child Care Plan – The popularity of this post reflects continuing strong public interest in local school boards’ plans for an extended day
- Why communications is more than fundraising – A look at how social profits have communications needs beyond raising funds
- QR codes: effective tool or fad? – As QR codes become more common, folks are interested in how to effectively use them.
- The importance of making your voice heard – A talk I gave at Ignite Waterloo where I encourage people to make their voices heard
Do you have any suggestions on what you’d like to read over the next month?