This blog hit new highs for views in April–continuing a trend going back to the early fall.
Here’s what folks have been reading over the last month:
- Avoid using PDFs on your website – Why you shouldn’t deliver web content via PDFs
- 10 best practices for annual reports – Good advice annotated with my communications perspective has been popular in ‘annual report season’
- Thinking of blogging? Here’s how to get started Some tips based on my experience that were inspired by the advice of another blogger.
- How to be a better writer – My tips and those readers suggested. What do you advise?
- #12NTC: How technology for nonprofits is like Alcatraz Island – My overview of the Nonprofit Technology Conference in San Francisco and links to Storify versions of four of my favourite sessions.
- 11 fundamentals of LinkedIn – Strong interest in this popular post continues. See my other posts about learning to use LinkedIn.
- Are you willing to pay the price for free communications? – I don’t believe charities and nonprofits should rely on pro bono work to fill their communications needs.
- QR codes: effective tool or fad? Still a popular post to read to get your head around the possibilities for using QR codes.
If you have any suggestions for future topics, please let me know!