May was another strong month here at my communications blog. Here’s what people were reading the most:
- You can schedule tweets. Here’s when and how. – Not approved by Scott Stratten
- How nonprofits can visualize data – Approved by Beth Kanter
- 10 best practices for annual reports – A continuing favourite
- #WRawesome Online: @daejin_v2 – A model of how to use a personal Twitter account
- Take charge of your learning at the All Day Breakfast – Why an UNconference format?
- Seth Godin should learn to control the noise on social media – Apparently Seth Godin can’t control the noise on social media, but you can!