May was another strong month here at my communications blog. Here’s what people were reading the most:
- You can schedule tweets. Here’s when and how. - Not approved by Scott Stratten
- How nonprofits can visualize data - Approved by Beth Kanter
- 10 best practices for annual reports - A continuing favourite
- #WRawesome Online: @daejin_v2 - A model of how to use a personal Twitter account
- Take charge of your learning at the All Day Breakfast - Why an UNconference format?
- Seth Godin should learn to control the noise on social media - Apparently Seth Godin can’t control the noise on social media, but you can!