We know we can deliver the marketing communications expertise required so that you can get the funding required to realize your goals because we’ve proven we can do it.
- Millions of pounds of food for Toronto’s Daily Bread Food Bank through effective public relations including the catch phrase: Think protein. Think nutrition. Think diversity.
- Successfully raised the profile of Daily Bread‘s message that a financial gift meant it could use its buying power to buy more than the average consumer could for the same dollar–and ensure it got what it needed the most.
- Innovative brochures for the University of Waterloo to soften the ground for its telephone campaigns such as one to parents that included a campus map they could use that also showed how each faculty could use gifts to help students beyond what tuition bought.
- An award-winning case for support being used by the Kitchener-Waterloo YMCA in its major fundraising campaign that includes the new Stork Family YMCA in West Waterloo that requires recreation facilities for families.
- Brochure/pledge forms to assist fundraising events such as the YMCA of Cambridge‘s Jingle Bell Run.
We also collaborate with specialists in direct mail and online fundraising to help you connect with your donors.