I’m a Twitter fanatic because of the benefits I have experienced through my own personal use. I have written several blog posts to help people learn to use Twitter or make the most out of it. To make them easier to find, I’m going to collect the best here so you can help yourself learn to tweet effectively.
Getting started on Twitter series
- Where do I start?
- Who do I follow?
- How do I get followers?
- What do I say?
- How often should I be on Twitter?
- What else should I know to get started?
Making the most out of using Twitter
- Retweets are not endorsements
- Who’s retweeting you?
- What do your last 3 tweets say about you?
- How to build relationships using Twitter: Desconstructed – Includes 3 short videos
- How to build relationships using Twitter
- The importance of following on Twitter
- The art of tweeting at events – What I call “event tweeting” but others know as “live tweeting”
- You can schedule tweets. Here’s when and how.
- Is one Twitter account enough?
- Mind your @s and #s – How to use @ (mentions) and # (hashtags) and how they are used differently
- To use a hashtag or not to use a hashtag – Tips on how and when to use hashtags
- Confessions of a Twitter addict – How I use Twitter to maximize the benefits of using it and to change the world.
Looking for more?
Follow me @communic8nhowe.